1. What is the most common repeater frequency offset in the 2 meter band?
2. Electrical power is measured in which of the following units?
3. What type of circuit controls the amount of voltage from a power supply?
4. Which of the following meets the FCC definition of harmful interference?
5. What is the cause of irregular fading of signals from distant stations during times of generally good reception?
6. Why is it important to have a low SWR in an antenna system that uses coaxial cable feedline?
7. What does the abbreviation PSK mean?
8. What determines the amount of deviation of an FM signal?
9. What method of call sign identification is required for a station transmitting phone signals?
10. Which of the following is the most common cause for failure of coaxial cables?
11. What is the source of a high-pitched whine that varies with engine speed in a mobile transceiver's receive audio?
12. What amateur band are you using if you are transmitting on 223.50 MHz?
13. What kind of hazard is presented by a conventional 12-volt storage battery?
14. What are the frequency limits of the UHF spectrum?
15. Which type of call sign has a single letter in both the prefix and suffix?
16. Which of the following would reduce ignition interference to a receiver?
17. How many volts are equal to one microvolt?
18. What is an amateur station control point?
19. Which type of modulation is most commonly used for VHF and UHF voice repeaters?
20. Why are "direct" (not via a repeater) UHF signals rarely heard from stations outside your local coverage area?
21. What is a beam antenna?
22. Which of the following actions might amateur operators take to prevent exposure to RF radiation in excess of FCC-supplied limits?
23. What formula is used to calculate voltage in a circuit?
24. What electrical component stores energy in an electric field?
25. What is the ability to store energy in an electric field called?
26. What do RACES and ARES have in common?
27. What is a satellite beacon?
28. Why should you avoid attaching an antenna to a utility pole?
29. What should you do first if someone tells you that your station's transmissions are interfering with their radio or TV reception?
30. How might you obtain a list of active nodes that use VoIP?
31. Which semiconductor component has a gate electrode?
32. What do the symbols on an electrical circuit schematic diagram represent?
33. What device increases the low-power output from a handheld transceiver?
34. When may amateur radio operators use their stations to notify other amateurs of the availability of equipment for sale or trade?
35. Which of the following measurements are commonly made using a multimeter?
Warning! You skipped 0 question(s).