1. Which value of an AC signal results in the same power dissipation as a DC voltage of the same value?
2. Which of the following describes a type-N connector?
3. Which of the following criteria must be met for a non-U.S. citizen to be an accredited Volunteer Examiner?
4. How is Digital Signal Processor filtering accomplished?
5. What is one advantage of carrier suppression in a single-sideband phone transmission?
6. What type of device is often used to enable matching the transmitter output to an impedance other than 50 ohms?
7. What does LUF stand for?
8. Which of the following is covered by the National Electrical Code?
9. When is an amateur station allowed to use any means at its disposal to assist another station in distress?
10. When two or more diodes are connected in parallel to increase current handling capacity, what is the purpose of the resistor connected in series with each diode?
11. Which of the following is an advantage of an electrolytic capacitor?
12. What is an instance in which the use of an instrument with analog readout may be preferred over an instrument with a numerical digital readout?
13. What does the Q signal "QRV" mean?
14. What does "time averaging" mean in reference to RF radiation exposure?
15. Which of the following most limits the effectiveness of an HF mobile transceiver operating in the 75 meter band?
16. What effect does a Sudden Ionospheric Disturbance have on the daytime ionospheric propagation of HF radio waves?
17. Which of the following frequencies is in the 12 meter band?
18. What unit is used to measure reactance?
19. Which of the following is a reason why a Yagi antenna is often used for radio communications on the 20 meter band?
20. Which HF antenna would be the best to use for minimizing interference?
21. Where should the radial wires of a ground-mounted vertical antenna system be placed?
22. What segment of the 80 meter band is most commonly used for data transmissions?
23. Why is long distance communication on the 40, 60, 80 and 160 meter bands more difficult during the day?
24. What could be a symptom of a ground loop somewhere in your station?
25. What does an S meter measure?
26. Which of the following is a limitation on transmitter power on the 1.8 MHz band?
27. Which of the following applies in the event of interference between a coordinated repeater and an uncoordinated repeater?
28. What is the primary purpose of antenna traps?
29. What is the output waveform of an unfiltered full-wave rectifier connected to a resistive load?
30. Which of the following must be true before amateur stations may provide communications to broadcasters for dissemination to the public?
31. Which of the following components should be added to an inductor to increase the inductance?
32. For which of the following modes is a Class C power stage appropriate for amplifying a modulated signal?
33. Why is it important to know the duty cycle of the data mode you are using when transmitting?
34. Which of the following is an advantage when using single sideband as compared to other analog voice modes on the HF amateur bands?
35. What standing wave ratio will result from the connection of a 50-ohm feed line to a non-reactive load having a 200-ohm impedance?
Warning! You skipped 0 question(s).