1. When the control operator is not the station licensee, who is responsible for the proper operation of the station?
2. How soon may you operate a transmitter on an amateur service frequency after you pass the examination required for your first amateur radio license?
3. What is the approximate maximum bandwidth required to transmit a CW signal?
4. Which part of the atmosphere enables the propagation of radio signals around the world?
5. What generally happens as the frequency of a signal passing through coaxial cable is increased?
6. What formula is used to calculate voltage in a circuit?
7. What is an appropriate way to call another station on a repeater if you know the other station's call sign?
8. What should you do if a "Part 15" device in your neighbor's home is causing harmful interference to your amateur station?
9. What is another way to specify a radio signal frequency of 1,500,000 hertz?
10. What is a satellite beacon?
11. What factors affect the RF exposure of people near an amateur station antenna?
12. What is the function of a mixer in a superheterodyne receiver?
13. Why should you avoid attaching an antenna to a utility pole?
14. What should you do to minimize disruptions to an emergency traffic net once you have checked in?
15. With which countries are FCC-licensed amateur stations prohibited from exchanging communications?
16. Which of the following is an appropriate receive filter to select in order to minimize noise and interference for SSB reception?
17. What is the nominal voltage of a fully charged nickel-cadmium cell?
18. What is the maximum power allowed when transmitting telecommand signals to radio controlled models?
19. Which of the following is used together with an inductor to make a tuned circuit?
20. What band is best suited to communicating via meteor scatter?
21. What is component 4 in figure T2?
22. What are the frequency limits of the VHF spectrum?
23. Which of the following is an example of a digital communications method?
24. What is the correct way to connect a voltmeter to a circuit?
25. Which of the following is a good electrical insulator?
26. Which of the following is the most common cause for failure of coaxial cables?
27. What is the formula used to calculate electrical power in a DC circuit?
28. What is the term used to describe an amateur station that is transmitting and receiving on the same frequency?
29. Which of the following would be connected between a transceiver and computer in a packet radio station?
30. Which of the following restrictions apply when appending a self-assigned call sign indicator?
31. What is the FCC Part 97 definition of telemetry?
32. What does the abbreviation "LED" stand for?
33. What is the approximate length, in inches, of a 6 meter 1/2-wavelength wire dipole antenna?
34. Which amateur band are you using when your station is transmitting on 146.52 MHz?
35. What safety equipment should always be included in home-built equipment that is powered from 120V AC power circuits?
Warning! You skipped 0 question(s).