1. Which of the following is true when making a test transmission?
2. Which 70 cm frequency is authorized to a Technician Class license holder operating in ITU Region 2?
3. How much power is being used in a circuit when the applied voltage is 12 volts DC and the current is 2.5 amperes?
4. What electrical component is used to oppose the flow of current in a DC circuit?
5. When may amateur radio operators use their stations to notify other amateurs of the availability of equipment for sale or trade?
6. Electrical power is measured in which of the following units?
7. What factors affect the RF exposure of people near an amateur station antenna?
8. What should you do if you receive a report that your station's transmissions are causing splatter or interference on nearby frequencies?
9. What is the purpose of a fuse in an electrical circuit?
10. What type of filter should be connected to a TV receiver as the first step in trying to prevent RF overload from a nearby 2 meter transmitter?
11. Which amateur stations may make contact with an amateur station on the International Space Station using 2 meter and 70 cm band amateur radio frequencies?
12. What is the voltage across a 10-ohm resistor if a current of 2 amperes flows through it?
13. What type of antennas are the quad, Yagi, and dish?
14. What can happen if the antennas at opposite ends of a VHF or UHF line of sight radio link are not using the same polarization?
15. Which term describes the ability of a receiver to discriminate between multiple signals?
16. How many microfarads are 1,000,000 picofarads?
17. What does the abbreviation "LED" stand for?
18. Which type of call sign has a single letter in both the prefix and suffix?
19. What code is used when sending CW in the amateur bands?
20. Which of the following may be a cause of radio frequency interference?
21. What type of amateur station simultaneously retransmits the signal of another amateur station on a different channel or channels?
22. Which of the following propagation types is most commonly associated with occasional strong over-the-horizon signals on the 10, 6, and 2 meter bands?
23. What is the purpose of the squelch control on a transceiver?
24. Which type of voice modulation is most often used for long-distance or weak signal contacts on the VHF and UHF bands?
25. What reading on an SWR meter indicates a perfect impedance match between the antenna and the feedline?
26. What set of rules applies to proper operation of your station when using amateur radio at the request of public service officials?
27. Which of the following is a common use of coaxial cable?
28. Which of the following meets the FCC definition of harmful interference?
29. What is the formula for converting frequency to wavelength in meters?
30. What is the name for standardized representations of components in an electrical wiring diagram?
31. What does an antenna tuner do?
32. What instrument is used to measure resistance?
33. When the control operator is not the station licensee, who is responsible for the proper operation of the station?
34. What is the purpose of a gin pole?
35. What popular operating activity involves contacting as many stations as possible during a specified period of time?
Warning! You skipped 0 question(s).